Australia Post has finalised its leadership team, positioning the organisation to further maximise the customer experience and continue delivering for its customers, people, communities and stakeholders.
Group Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director Paul Graham said that he had finalised his new leadership team following his first four months in the job, where he has listened to feedback from customers and stakeholders from across the network, as well as team members who are all ready to take Australia Post to the next level.
“We are on a journey to becoming a modern mail, e-commerce, digital services and retail business, and the new team will make that happen, along with our dedicated 64,000-strong team.”
“At the heart of Australia Post are its people – and, together, we need to continue making Australia Post the best place it can be – where its people are safe, engaged and able to thrive in the work they do.” he said.
“My new team will be able to better position Australia Post to enhance experiences for its customers – wherever they are in the country, and every time they need our help – including through our Post Offices, customer care, delivery network and digital channels.”
The Executive Team will be comprised of:
– Paul Graham, Group Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director (joined Australia Post in September 2021) Rod Barnes, Executive General Manager Network Operations (January 2016)
– Rodney Boys, Group Chief Financial Officer (May 2019)
– Sue Davies, Executive General Manager People & Culture (February 2015)
– Tanny Mangos, Executive General Manager Community, Sustainability & Stakeholder Engagement (December 2021)
– Catriona Noble, Executive General Manager Retail (January 2022)
– Gary Starr, Executive General Manager Customer & Commercial (January 2016)
– Leonie Valentine, Executive General Manager Customer Experience & Digital (January 2022)
The following functions and leaders will also report directly to the Group Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director: Amber Collins (Chief Marketing Officer), Ben Franzi (Group General Manager, Strategy and Simplification) and Nick Macdonald (Group General Counsel and Corporate Secretary).
The new structure reflects Mr Graham’s commitment to ensuring Australia Post is delivering for its stakeholders, with a team that is well placed with the right skills and strategy to ensure the organisation fully meet customers’ expectations now and into the future.