We are very pleased to announce that the Summer 2019 edition of the Mail & Express Review Magazine is available now.
Barely a week goes by without a post or parcel operator announcing plans to switch to electric vehicles, green technology or launch a sustainable strategy; so we decided to capture the conversation in this special green mobility edition.
Stories featured in this edition include:
Aiming for a Greener Post
Sašo Turk, Chair of PostEurop’s Green Mobility Forum explains why more posts than ever are incorporating low emission vehicles into their fleets and why new technologies are so important. Read more
Other stories include:
- Knowledge is Power – An Post on understanding your customers
- Cutting-edge of AI – A new standard for OCR techniques
- A Dynamic Enterprise – Canada Post on its transformation
- Achieving Flawless Customer Interaction – Escher Group CEO explains why technology is the way forward
- The Path to change – Brazilian Post CEO on overcoming challenges
Subscribe to MER
MER is the industry leading magazine for professionals in the mail, express and e-commerce sectors. Packed with original content, thought-provoking features and interviews with key industry leaders, MER is the must-read publication for those who want the inside track on the industry. Subscribe to MER for free today .